Taking care of business since 2010
Located in the Washington, D.C. suburb of Haymarket, Virginia, Northern Virginia Business Law represents businesses of all sizes - from the newest startup to established growth companies. Our services include helping businesses with their contracts and business transactions, including:
- Setting up and developing the right structure for your company
- Preparing and negotiating agreements with your partners
- Developing agreements for employees and contractors
- Developing customer contracts
- Negotiating key relationships with landlords, suppliers, lenders and others
- Growing your business through outside investors
- Acquiring other businesses, or selling your own
My name is Brad McConnell, and I have been helping businesses navigate the often complex world of contracts and the law for more than 20 years.
I got my start in the late 90s tech boom, when every company with ".com" seemed to get financing before they even had a product. Since then, my clients have come from a wide range of industries, including:
- Life sciences
- Government Contracting
- Professional Services
One of the most important services I can provide is helping you understand and negotiate the terms of the many contracts and agreements necessary to run your business - always bearing in mind that every contract is about a relationship with someone who is important to your business, whether they are your partner, an employee, a supplier or a customer.
As a small-business owner myself, I understand the importance of providing value and that generally a brief phone call is more helpful than a comprehensive treatise on the case law related to your question.
Get down to business now. Click "Learn More" to set up a consultation to see if my services are right for you.